800+ Royalty Free Background Tracks for Video Content & Ads If the music in your Facebook ad or YouTube video is bad, it could discourage potential customers or viewers from engaging with your content. This could hurt your business or organization. Our royalty-free music library has 800 tracks that could be perfect for your needs. Our tracks have been used by brands like Adidas, GoPro, Kia, And more.
If the background music is bad, it can make your content or ads less effective and limit their reach. People may not want to listen to them if the music is unpleasant, which can result in lost viewers or customers that harm your business.
If your content or ads are accompanied by unpleasant background music, you are likely losing customers and viewers because people don’t want to listen to bad music while they are trying to focus on something else.
Fortunately, there’s a simple solution. By signing up with one click, you’ll gain access to over 800 of the same tracks used by brands like Adidas, GoPro, and KIA. So you can be sure that your content or ads are backed by the best possible background music.
It is both expensive and time-consuming to find and license royalty-free background music, and you also run the risk of getting your social media accounts suspended or even outright banned for using copyrighted tracks without permission.
at Makaih.com, we have a library of 800 tracks that you can use as background music for your content. all of our tracks are royalty-free, so you don’t have to worry about getting your social media accounts suspended or banned.
We understand that you are looking for new and fresh music for your videos, and we are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals. We are continually providing new tracks to support you.
800+ Royalty Free Background Tracks for Video Content & Ads You Can use this track
- Advertisement music
- Background music
- Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs)
- YouTube Intro / Outro / Background music
- Business presentation background music
- Training video background music
- Website background music
- Podcast intro and outro music
- Music for social media posts
- Music for Facebook ad campaigns
- Music for TV commercials
- Music for radio commercials
- Music for in-store advertising
Other ways People Use this Track
- TV shows
- In movies
- Background music for websites
- Notification sounds
- Video games
- School projects
- Art installations
- Social media posts
- Wedding ceremonies and receptions
- Anniversary parties
- Baby showers
- Christenings and baptisms
- Fundraising events
- Galas and Balls
- Roadshows and product launches
- Songs, Mobile Music Apps, Music Software, Agency Video Work & more
Why important 800+ Royalty Free Background Tracks for Video Content & Ads?
- If you’re looking for music that will help you stand out from the competition, you need a membership to our site. Our tracks are proven hits and are number one on various music download charts across the web. We strongly believe these tracks will help upgrade your content, and we constantly test our ideas in the market. People love them. Low-quality tracks found in stock libraries with tens of thousands of tracks generated by AI just don’t compare.
- What if you had access to beats that would make your content incredible? Your videos would be amazing, your ads would be great, and your podcast would be successful! Having exclusive access to a library of great beats is essential to improving your content.
- We’re excited to offer users some of the best instrumentals to use in their NFTs. NFTs are a unique and valuable form of digital asset, and with these instrumentals, you can make them even more valuable, unique, and desirable.
- The licensing fee for an individual track can range from $100 to several thousand dollars, depending on factors such as the popularity of the song and the brand’s plans for using it. To access our 800-track backing track catalog, subscribe to our monthly service during our launch week when the price is half of what it will be afterward.
800+ Royalty Free Background Tracks for Video Content & Ads Pricing Plan
→800+ Royalty Free Background Tracks for Video Content & Ads ( $10/month)
If your business is using bad background music, it could be costing you customers and money. Subconsciously, people will not want to listen to bad music, which can limit the reach of your content or ads. This can lead to a loss of potential customers or viewers, which can be detrimental to your business or organization.
makaih.com is the solution for you. With an 800-track library of music used by some of the biggest brands in the world, you can be sure that your content will be of high quality. Plus, with the ability to monetize your content without takedowns or strikes, you can be sure that your account will stay in good standing. Subscribe today and take advantage of our limited-time offer!
→OTO 1: Music NFT Airdrops Add-on ($27)
For a one-time fee, you’ll also get airdropped Music NFTs of our tracks for free every month that you can hold or sell in our exclusive marketplace on the Binance Smart chain.
→OTO 2: Website Builder – Build & Host Unlimited Websites ($37)
Make unlimited websites in a few clicks with the same system we use for all our sites – No coding or design skills are required – Get started making money online now.
So don’t miss out on this incredible offer!
→OTO 3: Lifetime Membership + NFT with Resale Rights ($80)
For only the first 100 members of the lifetime subscription, no matter where they’re sold, we are also offering one of 100 commemorative NFTs that they can hold or sell on our finance smart chain marketplace. This will be a unique opportunity to own a sellable piece of our royalty-free music service and celebrate your subscription with us!
The NFTs include resale rights to the lifetime membership, which means that you (or the current holder) can sell your membership to someone else at any time.
Thank you For stopping by 800+ Royalty Free Background Tracks for Video Content & Ads reviews. I hope I have given you enough information about this product and that you will make the final decision.
Another Post: Free Traffic Shotgun Review