It’s hard to inspire confidence in your business when you’re website is down for hours at a time. People expect 24/7 access to your site, app, or any other digital service you provide- but that goal becomes difficult if your staff are only around 10 hours per day. What if there was a way to monitor outages outside of working hours without burdening the support team?
What is iLert?
iLert is an uptime monitoring service for high availability environments which helps you respond faster to critical alerts and stay up-to-date with your on-call schedules. For example, through the use of desktop applications, phone notifications when specific trigger conditions are met, or email messages that go out automatically after logging in and acknowledging the incident notification. You can also receive notifications from both mobile apps available at either Apple’s App Store or Google Play store.
iLert features Overview
Manage on-call, respond to incidents and communicate them with status updates on a single platform.
Hotline for on-call teams Reaches the right on-call responder immediately by calling a phone number.
Route support calls to the right person using iLert’s on-call schedules and escalation policies. Let callers leave a voicemail or talk to on-call responders.
- Custom IVR menu: Personalize your greeting message and route calls based on the caller’s input.
- Multiple languages: Define your IVR menu in multiple languages, including English, German, French, and Spanish.
- Schedule-based routing: Calls are routed to the right person using your escalation policies and on-call schedules.
- Voicemail: Let callers leave a voicemail if no one is available. Voicemails will be attached to the alert.
- International phone numbers: Phone numbers are available from over 50 countries for a localized experience for your customers.
Status pages built for operations teams. Build trust and communicate incidents in seconds with status pages that are connected with your infrastructure.
Monitor uptime, respond to incidents, and communicate them via status pages from a single platform.
- Blazingly fast status pages: Status pages in iLert are connected with your monitoring tools and let you update your status page automatically with automation rules or manually with a single click.
- Automate your incident communication: Set up automation rules that set the status of a service or create an incident using incident templates. That way, you can connect any monitoring tool and let your incident communication work on auto pilot.
- Add services from a service directory to your status page: Creating a status page in iLert is a breeze. Simply pick the services from your service directory that you would like to include on your status page.
Monitor your entire online presence and get alerted instantly if any of your sites are down.
Finally, an uptime monitoring solution with advanced alerting and on-call management:
- Advanced alerting: Best-in-class alerting & escalations through SMS, push, phone calls, and Slack.
- Multiple check locations: No false positives. You only get alerted if your website is not available from two locations.
- Public uptime reports: Shareable, interactive uptime and response time reports for your website.
- Multiple check types: Monitor uptime and response time using various check types, such as HTTP, TCP, and UDP.
- Root cause analysis: Whenever iLert confirms an outage, it runs additional tests such as traceroute.
- Heartbeat monitoring: Monitor cron jobs or the connectivity between your monitoring tools and iLert.
→RELIABLE & ACTIONABLE ALERTING
Alerting that wakes you up. Via SMS, push, voice call, and more Frictionless acknowledgment, on all channels. No need to log in anywhere.
- iOS / Android App: Actionable push notifications, so you can acknowledge an alert without opening our app, even from your Apple Watch.
- Frictionless acknowledgment: Acknowledge, escalate or resolve alerts with a single click. No need to login into our app.
- International SMS and voice alerts: Worldwide bi-directional SMS & voice notifications. In many countries, our SMS messages are sent from a local number.
- Maintenance windows: Keep it quiet during maintenance and temporarily disable one or multiple alert sources for a set period of time.
- Priority-based notification rules: Use more obtrusive alerting methods for incidents that require immediate attention.
- Support hours: Dynamically classify incident priority based on support hours that you can define per alert source.
→ON-CALL MANAGEMENT & ESCALATIONS
Maximize accountability and transparency with on-call schedules iLert makes being on-call easy. Distribute on-call duty while ensuring 24×7 coverage.
- Escalation policies: Escalation policies connect your alert sources with your team members and define whom to notify in case of an alert.
- Flexible on-call scheduling: Define on-call schedules with rotations. Teams can manage their schedules on their own using our mobile app.
- Calendar export: Make your on-call schedules visible to people outside iLert using live calendar subscriptions.
- SMS alert source professional: Send alerts to iLert via SMS without requiring a working internet connection. This is useful in situations where you want to get alerted if your internet connection is down or in environments, where you don’t have an internet connection, at all.
- ChatOps integrationsProfessional: Receive and respond to alerts from chat and collaboration tools like Slack and Microsoft Teams.
- ITSM integrationsProfessional: iLert integrates with various incident management and ticketing tools such as JIRA, ServiceNow, or Zendesk.
- Monitoring integrations: Use our inbound integrations to integrate your monitoring or ticketing tools with iLert. Inbound integrations create, acknowledge, or resolve alerts in iLert.
→Reporting & Analytics
- On-call reportsPremium: On-call reports give on-call engineers and managers insights into all things on-call and report three key metrics: time on-call, number of incidents during the on-call time, and time spent on incidents.
- Alert reportsPremium: Get detailed information about key metrics such as mean time to acknowledge (MTTA) and mean time to repair (MTTR) and filter by alert sources and teams.
- Public report sharing professional: All reports are publicly shareable. That way, you can share reports from iLert with people outside of iLert.
- Notification reports professional: Notification reports show you the number of notifications (per notification method) that have been sent for a time period.
iLert Pricing Plan
Starter Plan $11/month
- 50 SMS or voice notifications
- Email and push notifications
- Inbound integrations
- 5 uptime monitors included
Professional Plan $24/month
- Unlimited SMS/voice notifications
- Team-based organization
- On-call schedules
- Outbound integrations
- Google SSO
Premium Plan $49/month
- SSO (SAML, Okta, …)
- Advanced reporting
- Incident communication
- Unlimited stakeholders
- Mobile device security
iLert lifetime deal review Appsumo – communicate incidents via status pages
iLert’s priority-based notification rules allow you to create engaging and effective alerting methods for things that require immediate action. You can receive notifications from multiple channels including the iLert mobile app, WhatsApp, Slack, Microsoft Teams, SMS, and phone calls.
iLert lifetime deal for $69.00 OFF
- All features above included
- All Professional Features
- 1 user(s)
- 50 alert sources
- 1 status page(s)
- 50 uptime monitors
- 100 WhatsApp notifications per month
- Unlimited email and push notifications
iLert lifetime deal Review Appsumo – GET EXTRA 10% OFF
WANT TO GET A 10% DISCOUNT?
- Go to iLert Lifetime Deal Appsumo This Page
- Wait and show you a Discount popup
- Enter your user email
- Check your user email and GET 10% Extra OFF
- Note: ONLY FOR FRIST ODER
iLert Frequently Asked Questions?
How does the free trial work?
During our trial period, you get access to our full set of features at no cost. No credit card is required.
How many users do I need?
Anyone who has access to your iLert account can receive alerts or is part of an escalation policy is billed as a user.
What do I need to use iLert?
iLert is a fully managed software-as-a-service solution. All you need is an internet connection and a modern browser (such as Firefox or Chrome).
What payment options are available?
We currently offer payment by credit card and SEPA direct debit.
I hope you enjoy this blog about iLert uptime monitoring platform. That’s why I would recommend you to use iLert platform.
Disclaimer: The source of this content with product details was Originally published on AppSumo.com